Spit-up, I mean... So why not have a cute burp cloth for when the inevitable happens?? I whipped these up during naptime today. Totally cute. Totally easy.
All it takes is a cloth diaper, some cute fabric, and some ribbon...oh..and some kid-free sewing time! I wonder if our little boy even has a clue how lucky he is...he's getting all sorts of cute stuff!




4 comments:
Does the strip of cute fabric go lengthwise down the cloth diaper? And is that bias tape or grosgrain or something else on the edges? I'm impressed. I am sewing a baby dress to be worn at my brother's wedding, and I have made one (1!) blanket for this baby. That's it. Lazy, lazy Em!
Where did you buy your cloth diapers?
Cloth diapers....Target!
And the strip of fabric goes lengthwise...and that's just grosgrain ribbon on the edges! (that way you don't have to turn under the edges of the fabric...a great way to cheat!)
Post a Comment