Thursday, June 19, 2008

yet another thing to covet...

Check out this new totally cute fabric line by Sandi Henderson.  It's called Farmer's Market and I can't wait for it to be released!  I love all the bright colors.  I probably shouldn't want this, but I do!  I especially like the print w/ apples on it!  I've got to make something with that.  

And then there's this bag pattern too.  I told you I'm a bag lady!  It's pretty similar to the Amy Butler pattern I just told you about.  I'm love the piped edge on it though...this will probably be on my wish list too.  I love the green and blue fabrics she used in this picture...man...i'm a sucker for lime green right now.  My husband is going to think I'm crazy when I make all these bags...he already thinks I have too many...but really...you can't have too many bags!  Don't you agree?

2 comments:

Christy said...

Wow! You find some of the cutest things...I love all that fabric. Can you send me the link so I can check it out? The bags are cute too.

Rachel said...

I totally agree. Love the bag. Very cute.