Is it just me or is there an explosion of babies going on right now?? It seems like every other friend of mine is pregnant and due in the next two months!! Which means I've been doing some serious baby knitting lately. Which has lead to being asked if I'M pregnant twice. WHAT! Okay, I have a little baby pooch of a stomach, but seriously people woman + knitting a baby hat does NOT = pregnant! rude. It's bad enough my daughter asks if I still have a baby in my tummy. nope. not right now. I'm happy with our crazy little baby boy (who just started to crawl and now my world is about to be turned upside-down). Okay, enough of that. On to the latest baby creation. The baby slouch.
As you can see my little model has now reached the stage of not cooperating with things on his head. It's much more fun to try to pull it off!
I love this yarn color! It's called wicked witch. And so far I think it's my favorite from this line of yarn. Okay, here's the details...
Pattern: Baby Slouch by Susan Anderson
Yarn: Knit Picks Imagination in Wicked Witch
Needles: size 2 1/2
Modifications: I didn't do as many repeats at the top of the hat, I was afraid it was getting a bit too slouchy...but it probably would have been just fine.




1 comment:
oh MAN, could your little guy be any cuter??? Seriously, he's adorable. And cute knitting too :)
Post a Comment