Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Baby legs...

Don't you just love baby legs??  They're all chubby and squishy and sometimes you just want to eat them!  Or maybe you want to put leggings on them!  Enter these baby legs!  I knitted these up for a knitting friend of mine who has baby #3 coming soon!  Hopefully her baby loves these...cuz I'm not sure mine is digging the girly-ness of them.
"Seriously mom....more baby girl knits??"

4 comments:

Lis said...

Her baby WILL love them!!!! :) They are darling!

Kristen said...

Okay, I LOVE these. I saw them at the shower last night and I'm still thinking about them. Can I pay you to make some for my girls? I am amazed at your knitting skills.

Christy said...

Seriously Amy you need to stop cross dressing your baby....

dana said...

haha. I'm glad I read your post below because I was about to say, your little boy is adorable! And then I wondered, wait, maybe she has a girl? But I could have sworn it was a boy! Poor guy :). I do the same thing to my son.